Last updated 10/12/2021
- Racism and/or direct racial slurs are not allowed
- Cheating, Hacking, (D)DoS, or (D)DoS threats will lead to an instant permanent ban
- Don’t advertise anything that could be seen as malicious or other servers
- Be respectful
- Don’t spam in any manner
- Don’t report people in anything other than admin chat or private message to an admin
- Don’t intentionally exploit bugs in the game or server
- Don’t be obnoxious or malicious with PAC in any way
- Don’t initiate votes on other players while staff are online/active
- Don’t spam votes or create spam votes
- Your name must contain 3 English characters in a row
- Don’t interfere with admins resolving issues
- Don’t harass anyone
- If your PAC3 has an edited entity size, the minimum size is 0.45 and the maximum size is 1.45
- Sexual content must be confined to a closed space
- Don’t be toxic, or intentionally start drama
Player Vs. Player Rules
• Don’t damage anyone near or within a spawn zone.
• Don’t engage in any combat while noclipping, don’t noclip away from combat.
• RDM is allowed in player versus player mode.
• Don’t engage in any combat with players using the PAC editor while in a safe / designated PAC area.
• Don’t teleport to kill or to escape.
• Don’t damage grounded aircraft.
• Don’t abuse buildmode to get the upper-hand during PVP.
• The gravity gun is allowed to be used as a weapon.
Contraptions & Creations
• Please refrain from spawning laggy contraptions or builds.
• Don’t abuse props in any way.
• Don’t use tool sounds.
• Don’t make obnoxiously loud or destructive builds
• Don’t abuse or spam ACF.
• The maximum allowed field generator distance is 1500 units.
• Don’t place anything within the skybox, and don’t enter the skybox.
• If someone asks you to leave their enclosed area, please do so.
• Delete wasteful props not in use.(Simfphys & WAC gibs, E2 Spawned props, etc)
Text & Voice Chat
• Don’t speak over/cut people off while they’re talking.
• Don’t be loud or annoying on the microphone.
• Don’t spam or flood the chat
• Don’t hold down your microphone key for an excessive amount of time.