Last updated 1/10/2021
- Cheating, Hacking, (D)DoS, or such threats will lead to a permanent ban
- Don’t advertise
- Don’t spam
- Don’t crash the server
- Don’t enter the skybox without staff approval
- Don’t intentionally exploit bugs in the game or server
- Don’t be obnoxious or malicious with PAC in any way
- Don’t initiate votes on other players while staff are online/active
- Don’t interfere with admins resolving issues
- Don’t harass other players
- If your PAC3 has an edited entity size, the minimum size is 0.45 and the maximum size is 1.45
- Sexual content must not be publicly visible
Player Vs. Player Rules
- Don’t damage anyone near or within a spawn zone
- Don’t engage in any combat while noclipping
- RDM is allowed in player versus player mode. Press F6 to enter build mode
- Don’t engage in any combat with players using the PAC editor while in a safe / designated PAC area.
- Don’t teleport to kill or to escape.
- Don’t damage grounded aircraft.
- Don’t Prop Push / Prop Kill
- (If applicable) Don’t abuse buildmode to get the upper-hand during PVP.
- Consensual parties may waive these rights (e.g. your friend is fine with you prop killing them, etc.)
Contraptions & Creation Rules
- Please refrain from spawning laggy contraptions or builds.
- Don’t use thruster sounds.
- Don’t make obnoxiously loud or destructive builds
- Don’t abuse or spam ACF.
- The maximum allowed field generator distance is 1500 units.
- Don’t place anything within the skybox
- If someone asks you to leave their enclosed area, please do so.
- Delete wasteful props not in use.(Simfphys & WAC gibs, E2 Spawned props, etc)
- Don’t speak over/cut people off while they’re talking.
- Don’t be loud or annoying on the microphone.
- Don’t spam or flood the chat (the occasional Lenny burst is permitted)
- Don’t hold down your microphone key for an excessive amount of time.
- Don’t act toxic towards other players / start drama
- Catfishing is strictly prohibited
- Racism and/or direct racial slurs are not allowed
- We prefer that you report players breaking rules via PM or using the @ key ingame. This helps us catch people without them knowing they’ve been reported
- Staff will not punish players without photo or video proof of a player breaking a rule (accusations do not count)