The General/Basic rules can be found here.
- Innocents: Stay alive and do your best to assist detectives in identifying traitors and killing them.
- Detectives: Identify and kill all the traitors before the timer runs out or protect at least one innocent until the timer runs out.
- Traitors: Kill all the innocents and optionally the detectives.
- Innocents Win: When all the traitors are dead or when at least one innocent is alive at the end of the round.
- Traitors Win: When all the innocents are dead.
- Giving out any information about the game to other players while you have access to explicit information using any method of communication.
- May not random-death-match (RDM) (defined below)
- May not cause damage or kill innocents or detectives unless acting in self defense (includes using map objects).
- May not present a player as a traitor without a valid reason.
- May not traitor bait (defined below).
- May not kill a player for disobeying orders.
- Allowed to damage or kill to comply with a valid KOS order.
- May not kill or damage other Traitors unless acting in self defense. (includes using map objects).
- You may only shoot your Traitor buddies when both parties agree. (To falsify being Innocent, etc)
Random Death Match(RDM):
- (RDM) When an innocent or a detective damages or kills another player for:
- An illogical reason.
- No reason.
- Assumptions based on how a player moves and talks.
- Throwing grenades away from other players.
- Killing someone without directly seeing them commit an action.
- Disobeying an order.
- Pointing a gun at someone.
- Freeshooting; The failure to resist randomly shooting resulting in someone possibly getting injured or RDM'ed
- (Not RDM) Killing a player that is committing a Traitor Act.
- Making it look like you are a Traitor when you're actually an Innocent.
- Any traitor-like act that is not listed under Traitor Acts is a Suspicious Act.
- Throwing flash or decoy grenades around or towards other players.
- Accusing players of being traitors for illogical reasons.
- Moving bodies.
- Intentionally deviating attention from a traitor.
- Giving false information about a player.
- Shooting around or towards other players, unless for self-defense.
- Throwing frag or fire grenades around or towards other players, unless for self-defense.
- Declaring KOS order on an innocent.
- Planting bombs (C4) or detonating the jihad vest.
- Actively tailing other players with explosive items.
- Hiding or moving traitor equipment (C4).
- Hiding bodies.
- Hiding a health station or disposing of one.
- Actively moving a health station away from people.
- Blatantly ignoring or leaving bodies unidentified.
- Possessing silenced weapons.
- Damaging or killing players using weapons or map objects, unless for self-defense.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 05:12:52 pm by ☣☢Bryantdl7☢☣ »