Note: This is our lite build server which focuses on quick load times only. The original server still exists at server.darkstorm.cc:27015
Last updated 1/3/2021
- Racism and/or direct racial slurs are not allowed
- Cheating, Hacking, (D)DoS, or (D)DoS threats will lead to an instant permanent ban
- Don’t advertise anything that could be seen as malicious or other servers
- Be respectful
- Don’t spam in any manner
- Don’t report people in anything other than admin chat or private message to an admin
- Don’t intentionally exploit bugs in the game or server
- Don’t be obnoxious or malicious with PAC in any way
- Don’t initiate votes on other players while staff are online/active
- Don’t spam votes or create spam votes
- Your name must contain 3 English characters in a row
- Don’t interfere with admins resolving issues
- Don’t harass anyone
- If your PAC3 has an edited entity size, the minimum size is 0.45 and the maximum size is 1.45
- Sexual content must be confined to a closed space
- Don’t be toxic, or intentionally start drama
Player Vs. Player Rules
- Don’t damage anyone near or within a spawn zone.
- Don’t engage in any combat while noclipping, don’t noclip away from combat.
- RDM is allowed in player versus player mode.
- Don’t engage in any combat with players using the PAC editor while in a safe / designated PAC area.
- Don’t teleport to kill or to escape.
- Don’t damage grounded aircraft.
- (if applicable) Don’t abuse buildmode to get the upper-hand during PVP.
Contraptions & Creations
- Please refrain from spawning laggy contraptions or builds.
- Don’t abuse props in any way.
- Don’t use thruster sounds.
- Don’t make obnoxiously loud or destructive builds
- Don’t abuse or spam ACF.
- The maximum allowed field generator distance is 1500 units.
- Don’t place anything within the skybox, and don’t enter the skybox.
- If someone asks you to leave their enclosed area, please do so.
- Delete wasteful props not in use.(Simfphys & WAC gibs, E2 Spawned props, etc)
Text & Voice Chat
- Don’t speak over/cut people off while they’re talking.
- Don’t be loud or annoying on the microphone.
- Don’t spam or flood the chat
- Don’t hold down your microphone key for an excessive amount of time.